Job Type: Contract-to-Hire Contract Length: 3-6 Months Location: Austin, TX Pay Rate: 25/hr To apply, send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, Reference job title and Job ID 1138116
Performs routine administrative services and technical assistance work for Enterprise Technology Solutions team. Work involves planning, developing, and implementing an agency program and providing consultative services and technical assistance to program staff, governmental agencies, or the general public. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Provides support and collaborates in the planning, development, implementation, analysis, and documentation for ETS Purchasing and Contracting. Manages assigned tasks, requests quotes, enters/monitors requisitions and receipts and other administrative tasks
- Performs an array of technical, training, research, planning, policy, program assessment, and administrative activities for Enterprise Technology Solutions.
- Assists in the monitoring and reviewing of compliance with program policies, procedures, and rules for ETS as it relates to software licensing administration.
- Assists in maintaining the software database to ensure accuracy of records and appropriate licensing allocation.
- Serves as liaison to staff, government entities, or the general public to explain and provide technical assistance on ETS specifics and requirements.
- Assists in the collection, organization, analysis, and/or preparation of materials in response to requests for program information and reports including, but not limited to, IT reporting requirements and purchasing.
- May recommend and coordinate activities to produce a more effective program.
- May assist in the developing policy and procedure manuals.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.