- 6+ years of Information Security experience - demonstrable experience managing and implementing enterprise systems/networks.
- One of the following industry security certifications is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information System Security Professional, Certified Identity and Access Management, any Level 4 GIAC Certification or other advanced level certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills required.
- Strong time and project management skills required.
- Strong experience with writing firewall rules in Palo Alto
- Experience and knowledge with information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Endpoint solutions, Proxy servers, Security Incident and Event Management Systems, Data Loss Prevention, Active Directory, Identity and Access Management and Permissions Management desired.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise present location, citizenship status, required salary range and availability details.