IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW BY CLIENT !!
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW BY CLIENT !!
Client is seeking Senior Java Developer. Would a plus to have prior experience working with Financial Industry.
MUST BE LOCAL TO TRISTATE AREA.
Candidate must have expertise in design and development of core Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. Candidate should be fluent in related technologies including Spring, databases, database interface layers, web protocols and standards, and associated Java development tools. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities and proprietary system builds.
- Candidate must have strong hands on expertise in design and development of core Java applications.
- The candidate will analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality.
- Prepare functional and technical development specifications to build high performance reference data stores for our trading systems.
- Candidate will interface with global team of developers and business users.
- Perform proof of concepts in the new areas of development.
- The candidate will support continuous improvement of the automated systems.
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation).
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies and understanding of DevOps Integration.
• Core Java preferably 1.8+ and SQL/Databases (DB2, SQL Server).
- Cloud experience with Azure preferred.
- Experience deploying software on highly scalable platforms like Azure.
- Experience with Authentication/Authorization/Single-Sign-On solutions as OAuth2, SAML or OpenID / OpenID connect preferred.
- Experience with Azure Secure Token Service, Docker, Azure Kubernetes or JWT preferred
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. DB2, Azure SQL, SQL Server 2016-2019)
- Programing proficiency in Spring, Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, micro services, Tomcat)* Required Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA.
- 10+ years of expertise in building enterprise level applications using Java technologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies like Gradle, Maven, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with writing cloud analytics (HADOOP, MapReduce, Accumulo) in Pig or Java.
- Experience with standard set of Java developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control etc.
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group.
- Working Knowledge of Financial Market, Lending based Products & Wealth Management.
U.S Citizens & those authorized to work in the U.S are encouraged to apply.
When you respond, please include a daytime phone number so that I can reach you and also your salary requirements, your availability status. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. *Thank you for reading about this phenomenal opportunity!! Please, if this position is NOT for you, pass it along to a friend or colleague. I treat all information; I receive from prospective applicants with the utmost confidentiality. Referrals are appreciated & offer generous referral bonus.