The typical Data Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’s data assets.
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate with data analysts, project manager, and XFN partners on project goals.
• Strong coding skill preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Experience with big data, data modeling and ETL