Location: Jersey city, NJ/ Remote for now
Duration: 6 Months to hire
Skills: Java/Java EE and Oracle/SQL Server Developer
Recent Financial industry Experience.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) development and architectural technologies Design and develop databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Analyze and validate Java EE component requirements Code new features and functions for our Java EE applications.
- Experience with several relational databases including Oracle / SQL Server Working knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, etc Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created.
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging and testing.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews Prepare required user documentation, including diagrams, flow charts, and software program documentation