Please find the below JD and let me know your thoughts.
We have a “Front End Java with Strong AWS and Python Knowledge ” position with one of our Direct client in Quincy MA for 6+ Months contract.
Job Title: Front End Java with Strong AWS and Python Knowledge
Location: Quincy MA
Duration: 6+ Months
Key Skill: React JS , AWS, Dockers & Python knowledge
Share profiles which matches to the above skill set
- Java developers with Microservices, bitbucket. The reason they are saying AWS is because Graph Neo4j database and its data is on AWS S3
- We can onboard people with Java, Microservices and Docker based experience bring them on AWS , Neo4j during BG check procedures.
- Someone who is comfortable with front-end development, specifically with ReactJS and some Python knowledge
- We are looking for someone to help with a Brain Graph/Medicine Graph project we are working on.
- The resource would begin as early as November and continue at least through 1H 2021.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with AWS, Java, docker, microservice architecture and working with bitbucket.
- Graphing db experience would be a huge plus (specifically, we are working with neo4j).