VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Role: Java Spring boot Webservices Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA / Orlando, FL
Duration: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spring Boot Framework Developer to develop integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems.
- Must be capable of understanding business requirements and develop a proposed solution and work with the technical leads to develop and deploy the solution.
- This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including mid to expert level knowledge with Spring Boot Framework Middleware platform as well as experience in software design and development.
- Design, develop and test solutions on SpringBoot Framework to achieve business requirements.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the SpringBoot Framework to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using SpringBoot Framework and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution Identify, analyze and design integration routes using Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices Work/Assist on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection Qualifications
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Integration Developer and 2+ years with SpringBoot Framework / Openshift8+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and deployment Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with the following tools - Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI, Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards Experience with using a JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
Key Skills: Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Integration, DevOps Deployment, Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI, API,
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc