Title: Java Technical Lead (Hands-on)
Duration: 9-12 months contract to hire
Location: Cupertino, CA
- 10+ years of experience.
- Proven track record in architecting, designing, developing and operating complex and scalable backend applications and services in Java or similar JVM based tech stack, used by external customers. Ideally past experience in building reusable components or functionalities in server platform.
- In-depth knowledge of Web Services and Micro-services tech stacks, such as RESTful API design.
- Able to provide technical leadership in the team.
- Comfortable and effective working in an Agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills — you collaborate effectively with peer engineering teams and cross-function stakeholders, able to influence others, resolve conflicts and drive results.
This is a hands-on engineering role where you’ll participate in design and product reviews and implement new features for artists and app developers.
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.