Role: Technical Program Manager
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: Long Term
looking for an experienced Technical Program/Project Manager to join the company to manage challenging projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful start-up that’s disrupting the enterprise data management space and making a significant business impact.
What you will do
- In charge of the project life cycle- from participation in scoping sessions with the client, building a work plan, managing the flow of day-to-day operations and managing the team to deliver on time
- Working daily with the client and building strong relationships, both external and internal
- Create and articulate value-proposition for our products
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Architect solutions and solve technical challenges
- Drive implementation execution in environments – both Production and non-Production
- Manage and conduct Production Dress Rehearsals, also known as mock deployments and dry runs. When complete, the environment and solution is ready to support Production in every sense.
- Participate in business and technical discussions
- Work at customer site, as required
What you will need
- B.SC- Information system, Industrial Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of account/customer management in a technical capacity– Required
- Demonstrated independence and results-driven work ethic
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Java & Development background
- Strong SQL knowledge/expertise
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with C-level executives
- Good understanding of scalable, distributed system architectures
- Good understanding of Enterprise software back-end architectures
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Willingness to travel (when conditions permit) – Up to 25%
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and company stakeholders
- Ability to successfully work and deliver results in a culturally diverse and at times high pressure environment
Mobile: (Prefer for Text Messages) • Desk:
303, S Jupiter, Suite 110,
Allen, TX 75002, USA.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.