to assist with design, architecture, development, and leadership of a team focused in Network automation solutions that optimize the network in real-time.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (100% Remote until July)Requirements:
- Read and debug code.
- Read documentation
- Develop user stories as input into the development efforts
- Provide hands on development support
- Communicate with engineering and operations teams to resolve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Microservices Development
- Agile Development
- Experience using modern data busses
- Experience integrating disparate systems
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.