Job Description: JUNIOR/MID DEVOPS ENGINEER (AWS)
Our client (currently operating remotely) is seeking a Junior/Mid DevOps Engineer (AWS)
to join theirdynamic and entrepreneurial Dev Tech team
. The Dev Tech group, comprised of developers and analysts, is successfully building an evolving ecosystem in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a well, established and successful, accounting firm
! You'll be involved in developing our SaaS infrastructure, developing orchestration tools, and implementing awesome software
. The are looking for developers who love DevOps and who want to help develop our new applications and carry them into market. This is a full-time, flexible position offering health benefits, vacation, and 401(k).RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of all in-house developed, open-source, and commercial DevOps tooling and service infrastructure owned by the team.
- Help engineer, design, and maintain our complex SaaS infrastructure in AWS.
- Maintain and manage CI/CD workflows for each of our services and applications.
- Implement security compliant networks and resources for our software.
- Design and architecture a development/testing cloud environment for our software developers.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of AWS ecosystem and services: IAM, VPC, S3, EC2, CloudWatch and CloudTrail, RDS, ElasticCache, and Lambda.
- Experience with AWS Organizations, Guard Duty, WAF, Elasticsearch, and Kinesis is a plus.
- Experience using and managing Linux distributions, such as RedHat and Ubuntu.
- Experience in Docker and hands-on experience in containerizing software applications
- Experience working with container orchestration and deployment platforms, such as Kubernetes, AWS EKS, or AWS ECS.
- Experience managing database infrastructures and in SQL a plus.
- Startup experience a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Collaborative and helpful demeanor.