Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented DevOps Platform Engineer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Overall responsibilities include the following:
• Oversight and management of Unisys Technical Challenges, Proof-of-Concepts (POCs), Client Demonstrations/Demoware, and Orals associated with federal opportunities
• Build and manage delivery teams (including remote resources) in support of Unisys Federal Systems opportunities.
• Agile Team Lead
• Maintain close communications with the sales, business development, executive/solution architects, and client executives to understand and manage the pipeline of tech challenges and other demos being requested in support of opportunities.
• Collaborate and coordinate with Federal Capability Leads
• Project Management
• Coordination and Project Management of offshore resources
• Proposal support including response, written, orals, plans, artifacts
• Minimum of 15 years implementation and planning experience in two or more areas of technology discipline specialization or equivalent certifications and/or experience. Master's degree, Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
• Strong writing skills and technical background necessary with prior experience supporting winning proposal efforts.
• Expert in software development lifecycle, systems integration, data management, and full lifecycle development. Experience Required
• Application Development experience - both development and leading development teams
• Agile/DevOps experience (Scrum master, etc.)
• Architecture experience
• Program/Project Management experience
• Cloud certifications required such as AWS Developer, AWS Architect, etc.
• Hands-on cloud application development and cloud implementations (AWS, Azure, etc.). Experience using Jenkins, Git, Chef, Puppet and/or Ansible.
• Business Analysis experience
• Case Management experience a strong plus
• Configuring, extending and integrating COTS products
• Used to driving solutions to delivery• Understands "how to deliver" and "how to present" (be a finisher) as opposed to "how to build" (just creating)
• Good leadership skills
• Project management and technical team leadership experience required
Prior work experience should include:
• Sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains
• Configuring and installing a wide-range of technology and COTS solutions and tools for clients that resulted in profitable revenue growth
• Experience in a variety of project related roles such as implementer, integrator, test analyst, system administrator, tool specialist, support engineer, team leader or architect
• Proposing opportunities for follow-on business that resulted in new business
• Knowledge and proficiency in infrastructure implementation techniques
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity