Lead macOS Application Developer
Job Summary: In the role of macOS Application Developer, you will build high-quality, high-impact macOS applications for internal use. You will be working on tools to enable design and publishing of client customer emails and website content. You'll be working to take in requirements from designers and developers alike, to ensure that the Mac applications are a delight for everyone to use.
* 5+ years of macOS app development experience (including Objective-C and AppKit)
* Track record of shipping solid Mac native apps
* Experience integrating native code with WKWebView
* Experience or familiarity with Vue is a plus
* Experience with content production is also a plus
* Should thrive in a creative-led culture
* Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work with stakeholders to keep them un-blocked.
* Develop a stellar internal-use macOS native web publishing application.
* Work with developers to troubleshoot issues with publishing plug-ins.
* Work with designers to improve the design experience.
* Work with release operations and DevOps to ensure solid integration with our pipelines.
Leading development of a new document-based Mac app to design and publish web pages and emails for company website. The app is a native Objective-C app using a Vue- based template system.
The Team: You'll be working for a seasoned Mac developer, creating an application that developers and designers alike live in every day.
The Work: You'll want to have a good eye for solid Mac app design; you'll be working with plugin developers to make their component settings UI beautiful and functional, and providing the UI widgets and document-based application to enable people to design the tools we use to build our site.