Management Reporting Expert Consultant (COPA)
Total years of experience: 8 to 10 years plus
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Main Skills: COPA, Costing, SAP, BI, FICO, Report Painter (development), ECC, Hadoop, Tableau
The position is for a Management Reporting Expert Consultant (COPA), and the roles and responsibilities are as follows:
• Be involved in Project and act as an SME in the area of Management Reporting , developing Solutions using COPA & BI , in working closely with the Business Analysts & cross functional teams.
• Align with customers to design solutions to address management reporting needs for Specific Projects.
• Manage business processes design/impact analysis during business blueprint and realization phases.
• Participate and support integration testing & UAT cycle with the ability to resolve defects in the area of responsibility. (COPA/Management Reporting)
• Deployment and user adoption of reporting tools. Identify user adoption pain points and work with business users to address them.
• Understand the Projects business requirements and timelines and drive closure of design issues to meet the Expected Projects go live dates.
• Conceptualize Design for Management Reporting Project requests and provide estimated effort for implementation of the Project request
Qualifications and Skills:
** Must Have.
• CO & COPA Expert consultant (over 8 - 10 years of SAP experience), including 2 - 3 full life cycle Implementations.
• Strong understanding of controlling processes-CO-PA, Product costing, Cost center accounting, cost object controlling.
Thorough Knowledge in FICO integration with following SAP Modules: CRM, SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing, Materials Management and Production Planning
• Strong expertise in COPA related Configuration and Report creation (Report Painter etc..)
• Significant hands on experience and expertise working on COPA enhancements & user exits.
• Must have developed profitability reports in SAP ECC and able to integrate effectively with downstream Analytics application such as BI/BO/BPC.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a dynamic matrix organization
• Experience in integrating COPA with BPC is a definite plus
• Experience with Hadoop and Tableau is a definite plus
• Accounting/ Financial Background i.e. Experience in a Finance related position. Finance Degree (i.e. CPA) is a plus