Our client has an immediate need for a Microsoft Development Lead, who will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of applications and operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of experience leading/supervising technical teams
- 3+ years of experience with .NET/C#
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in writing RESTful web services using .NET/C# along with security implementation
- Lead a team of Microsoft technology developers
- Performing pro-active monitoring on the exiting jobs and applications
- Developing as well as supporting, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications
- Working closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Managing closely with human resources to identify and maintain a skilled technical and customer service-oriented staff
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and making recommendations
- Maintaining proficiency, certifications, and acquire knowledge on development and architecture processes and best practices
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs