At Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for developing and deploying large scale complex Salesforce/nCino solutions at an enterprise level. These applications would provide you an exposure to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture in the Force.com technology stack. You will work with functional and technical teams on the project located across shores. You will need to understand functional requirements and should be able to develop them using leading best practices and design patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
Work you'll do
• Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
• Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a Digital Bank capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on all adjacent area technologies along with nCino.
B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. / M.Sc (CS)
1 to 3 years of application development experience on implementing projects on Salesforce.
Skills / Project Experience - required:
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience on SFDC configuration modules such as process builder, visual flow, workflow rule, reports, dashboard, Lightning app builder
• Good knowledge & hands-on experience in programming to develop APEX Class, Triggers, Test classes, Batch apex, Scheduled jobs, Queueable apex APIs
• Experience in building custom pages using Visual Force, lightning components using SLDS
• Strong understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects to clearly delineate the need of SOQL, SOSL
• Strong conceptual knowledge on object-oriented design concepts.
• Experience with webservice development using SOAP and REST API
• Experience with large scale data-migration using Salesforce dataloader or similar tools
• Ability to document & execute unit test cases
• Experience with executing deployments for large enterprise clients using Salesforce changeset or ANT migration tool.
• Good experience on working with managed packages
• Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
Skills / Project Experience - good to have:
• Good understanding of Loan origination systems and different process flows involved with a Loan Origination system
• Hands on experience on nCino modules' configuration i.e. Product configuration, Loan Conversion, Product Packages, Pricing, Fees, Memos, Document Manager, Covenants, Collaterals etc.
• Strong understanding of nCino object model and relationships
• Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery.
• Experience in architectural designs for complex enterprises.
• Platform Developer-1 or other Consultant certifications
• nCino Technical Track 101 certification