We have a great opportunity for a motivated Network Administrator with our industry-leading federal integrator client in Ashburn.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance and SCI eligibility. IAT Level II is also required.Responsibilities of the Network Administrator:
Requirements of the Network Administrator:
- Install, repair, monitor, maintain, and manage network infrastructure
- Review and maintain performance reports; analyze network utilization
- Perform active network monitoring
- Maintain and monitor all aspects of LAN
- Associate's degree preferred or equivalent education, training, and experience
- At least 4 years of experience as a Network Administrator
- IAT Level II (Sec+ CE or equivalent)
- CCNA required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office tools
Keywords: Network Administrator, Top Secret Clearance, TS/SCI, CCNA, IAT Level II
Job ID: 344815About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!