Requisition Number: 81403
Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT)
As a Fortune 500-ranked
global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services
, we help clients successfully manage their IT today
while transforming for tomorrow
Our Insight Cloud+Data Center Transformation
team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Network Engineer
to join our team.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
As a network engineer within Insight's CDCT division, your primary role be will be as a Network Engineer on diverse and challenging customer projects. You will be responsible for the implementation of a wide variety of technologies What you'll do at Insight:
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot WAN and LAN connections for various clients.
- Use remote monitoring tools and protocol analyzers to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve network problems.
- Perform advanced, complex network analysis, identify problems and design solutions
- Recommend enhancements to network that will improve the quality, performance, security, and reliability of the network
- Creates and maintains documentation of networks and network systems.
- Follows project methodologies to complete assigned tasks.
- Provides technical network expertise to others as necessary, including instructing field personnel in basic network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Configures new network equipment and connections.
- Handle day-to-day network related tickets
- Willing to be part of on-call rotation and perform after hours work as needed.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Degree in Computer/Information Science, technical college, or equivalent work experience
3-5+ years progressive experience in networking
- Must have Palo Alto and Cisco, experience.
- Certification is a big plus.
- Demonstrated CCNA level technology and support experience for route/switch, security, wireless, etc. Certifications will be a big plus.
- Demonstrated CCNA level network technology and support experience
- Palo Alto (NGFW, Panorama, etc.) is a big plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of network technologies and protocols
- Experience implementing and maintaining network technologies in a mixed vendor environment
- Strong ability and focus on network troubleshooting and resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn and continually expand on skillset
- F5 LTM + not a must have
- Cisco Meraki a + not a must have
Highlights of the 2021 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
- In the last year, Insight has been named as a Forbes World's Best Employer, a Forbes Best Employer for Veterans, a Fortune World's Most Admired Company and a Fortune Best Workplace for Diversity. Insight also received a score of 95 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Insight Digital Innovation launched a Detection and Prevention solution built on the company's AI and IoT-powered Insight Connected Platform™, providing a scalable foundation to help organizations detect for common signs of COVID-19 and quickly curtail its spread in high-traffic areas.
- The Community Wireless Broadband solution, designed by Insight's Cloud + Data Center Transformation team and provided through Insight Public Sector, brings much-needed broadband connectivity to teleworkers and remote students in underserved communities who lack reliable Internet connections.
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion, Insight held its first Global Harmony Day in recognition of Global Diversity Awareness Month in October 2020. The day united Insight teammates worldwide for a series of candid discussions on diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Insight's teammate resource groups, promoting allyship for cultures and communities that have traditionally faced challenges in the workplace, expanded to five groups with the addition of the Afro-Professionals and Allies at Insight group. These teammate-led groups now have more than 1,200 active members.
- As part of the Insight Reach program, dedicated to empowering children's lives through technology, the company's 10 th annual Noble Cause campaign raised $250,000 for charities like the Ronald McDonald House, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Boys & Girls Club of Arizona. More than $1 million has been donated in the last six years.
- In It Together Foundation, Insight's 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit program helping teammates in crisis through teammate contributions and matching company funds, has raised more than $2.15 million since its inception in 2014. Since January 2020, 170 teammates have received support, and Insight's executive team contributed $250,000 as part of its COVID-19 response to help families hit particularly hard by the pandemic.
- Environmental sustainability initiatives saved Insight more than $7 million in 2020.
- As an affiliate member of the Responsible Business Alliance, Insight's asset disposition program - helping companies securely repurpose old devices and equipment - and diverse supplier program support a commitment to sustainability and equality.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Eden Prairie || Minnesota (US-MN) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Eden Prairie, MN ||
#GLDR2Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
Network, Network Engineer, Developer, Cisco, Engineer, Technology, Engineering