Excellent opportunity with one of our direct end client located in Ashburn, VA, following are the requirement details:
Position: Network Performance Test Engineer
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
The position responsibilities include:
- Entry-level position responsible for performance, stress and durability testing for in-home and small-business networking products.
- Leverage test and measurement tools to build and operate test environments.
- Perform testing activities, including development of technical test requirements, test plans, test execution, test exit reports, defect tracking and troubleshooting/triaging interoperability issues.
- Develop and enhance automation scripts and reporting to continuously improve test cycle times
- Work as part of test teams and suppliers to ensure timely delivery and overall functioning of the solution in the lab and production environments.
- Participate in periodic status meetings and joint working sessions with teams and supplier on integration and testing activities.
- Meet schedule commitments to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate in and provide data to prepare and present technical status updates for senior leadership team and for all cross-functional project teams.
- Work is varied within a sometimes fluid environment.
- Work requires constant interpretation.
- Solve a wide range of complex problems.
- Provide solution to technical issues that have project-wide and revenue impact.
You’ll need to have:
- 1-3 years minimal experience with Ixia test & measurement systems, specifically:
- AppLibrary / AppMix
- 1-3 years minimal experience with Test Engineering (prefer Jira/Confluence).
- 3 years minimal experience with networking / data communications / Wi-Fi / QoS.
- 3 years minimal experience with automation scripting (prefer: Python, BASH, TCL, iPerf).
- 3 years minimal experience with Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Apple, Linux, Android, IOS software architecture and programming (scripting and automation).
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as engineering, computer science or mathematics.
- Education and/or certification related to Information Technology.
- Education and/or certification related to Wi-Fi Technologies.
- Education and/or certification related to Network Management Systems.
- Education and/or certification related to Security.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com