Excellent opportunity with one of our direct end client located in Ashburn, VA, following are the requirement details:
Position: Network Systems Analyst/Engineer
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
The position responsibilities include:
- Entry-level position responsible for network systems integration and systems administration using virtual machines and leveraging virtualization platforms.
- Perform testing activities, including development of technical test requirements, test plans, test execution, test exit reports, defect tracking and troubleshooting/triaging interoperability issues.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the test lab build-out, test and lab support for these platforms.
- Develop and validate Method of Procedure (MoP) and provide guidance and support for production deployments.
- Work as part of test teams and suppliers to ensure timely delivery and overall functioning of the solution in the lab and production environments.
- Participate in periodic status meetings and joint working sessions with teams and supplier on integration and testing activities.
- Meet schedule commitments to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate and provide data to prepare and present technical status updates for senior leadership team and for all cross-functional project teams.
- Work is varied within a sometimes-ambiguous environment. Work requires constant interpretation. Solve a wide range of complex problems.
- Provide solution to technical issues that have project-wide and revenue impact.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as engineering, computer science or mathematics.
- 1-3 years minimum hands-on experience in-home network technologies.
- 1-3 years’ experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite and technologies (IP, IPv6, QoS, IGMP, TCP, UDP, ARP, NAT, DHCP, DNS, LAN and WAN, Routers, Switches, Throughput and Latency, etc.).
- Experience with Multimedia over Coax (MoCA).
- 1-3 years hands-on experience configuring and testing, diagnosing, troubleshooting in-home router features and services.
- 1-3 years minimal experience with server administration and Linux system administration.
- 1-3 years minimal experience with virtualization (OpenStack or VMware).
- 1-3 years minimal experience with networking / data communications.
- 1-3 years minimal experience with database implementations and administration (prefer experience with Oracle schema and clustering).
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Apple, Linux, Android, IOS software architecture and programming (scripting and automation).
Even better if you have:
- Education and/or certification related to Information Technology.
- Education and/or certification related to Wi-Fi Technologies.
- Education and/or certification related to Network Management Systems.
- Education and/or certification related to Security.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com