Network Engineer/NOC Tier III
Location: Martinsburg WV
• Solid customer facing skills.
• Experience working in Operations Center environment.
• Support of 24x7 Operations Center.
• Responsible for troubleshooting higher level issues of a Wide Area Network (WAN)
• Provides technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing solutions for. clients business needs.
• Analyzes, defines, designs and develops system requirements.
• Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• May evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services. Analyzes and resolves difficult and complicated program support deficiencies.
• Conducts independent technical investigations in systems design.
• Must be able to obtain and retain a Customer Position of Public Trust after hire.