Oracle Cloud Security Expert
Open – Market
Must have ERP and HCM experience.
JD for the role
The Oracle Cloud Applications Security Analyst is responsible the design, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting user access control privileges associated with Oracle Cloud. This position will understand and apply technology tools, systems, policies and processes that are required to ensure the protection of Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Additionally, this position will ensure security is configured to avoid Segregation of Duties (SOD) conflicts. Support security configuration and testing activities associated with implementations and acquisitions.
- Subject matter expert on Security and Configuration design and maintenance
- Build custom roles per business requirements
- Build data roles per requirements using the organization tree
- Maintain, update and configure custom security roles utilizing Oracle materials
- Execute HDL’s to set up HCM users, add, update and remove roles from users
- Document and perform application set ups from Test to Production instances
- Help identify security role improvements through changes in business practices, standardization or processes
- Implementation of data security policies using data sets
- Automation of user role assignment
- Understand definition of SaaS roles (job, duty, data, and abstract roles)
- Unit test role per business requirements to include testing scenarios and test scripts
- Understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks
- Create and execute audit reports
- Build OTBI reports
- Create/update process documentation over internal controls
- Partners with Internal, External and Compliance auditors to perform audits and information gathering to ensure compliance and segregation of duties are being followed
- Serve as point of contact to SMEs for their Security needs and ensure best practices are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Actively partner with management to ensure effective controls are in place to address key risks.
- Contribute to the implementation of auditing and risk management tools, processes and metrics.
- Ability to apply knowledge and influence other functions regarding best practices or impacts to other processes
- Identify compliance-related issues both internally and externally.
- Implement Security roles utilizing internal control change review process
- Strong understanding of Information Security Management principles, Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud application security implementation methodologies and role-based access controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Accounting or Finance or 3+ years’ experience in security account administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of security, segregation of duties, mitigating control development and related testing.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory including Sarbanes Oxley, GDPR and PCI Compliance
- Ability to work independently and in team setting
- Ability to apply governance rules to access control requests
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, circumstances and personal interaction styles
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain relationships and interact well across all levels
- Exhibit strong communication, collaboration and conflict management skills to establish and maintain relationships with IT, business functions and auditors
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and oversee remediation efforts for issues identified during audits or through other risk management efforts.
- Knowledge of RBAC and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Oracle HCM and/or ERP Cloud