RxDataScience Inc. provides end to end advanced data analytics software solutions and services for biotech, pharmaceutical & healthcare companies. Our team brings deep domain expertise, along with a cutting edge AI & ML technology platform, to enable and accelerate data driven decisions along the entire biopharma and life science industry value chain. Our goal is to solve complex challenges for life sciences and healthcare clients and enable insights at both strategic and operational levels, with a mission of Improving Patient Lives through data driven decisions.
In this role, we are seeking a Pharma Data Architect/System Analyst with deep and hands-on experience in Requirements analysis, Source system analysis, data architecture and solution design. Candidates must have domain experience in the Biopharma sector – Safety, Regulatory, Adverse Effects, and Clinical Trials/Operations. The individual must have strong hands-on experience, understanding of agile, waterfall methodologies, and software development.
The ideal candidate would start immediately and would be authorized to work in the US without the need for visa sponsorship.
A list of the essential requirements and responsibilities have been provided below.
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in Analytics and IT enabled projects in a System Analyst, Data Architect and role in the Pharma industry sector or consulting
- Domains experience includes: Safety, Regulatory, Clinical Trials management and Operation
- Deep understanding of the data ingestion, data structure and data elements across the R&D and Clinical value chain
- Familiarity and good understanding of the various Systems and the Data objects across multiple functional areas:
- e.g. Research, Development, Safety, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Study Design and Protocol, CTMS, Study Data Analysis, Adverse Events & Patient Safety
- At least 2-3 full cycle implementation experience in system analysis, data architecture and software development based projects
- Minimum 5+ years of system analysis, data architecture design and software development, experience in AWS / Cloudera, Cloud environment in the Pharma industry
-Understanding source system and data ingestion into data lake
-Logical and Physical Data Architecture
-Data Flow through end-to-end vision
-Data Modelling with a strong desire to establish Standards of Best Practice
-Data Analysis, Migration Tools Knowledge & Integration
-Database Design and build relational databases
-Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database
- Accountable for solution delivery and quality of solutions
- Hands-on experience in deploying large-scale, compute-intensive environments in AWS
- The role requires extensive interface both with the core team across multiple tracks and business stake holders
- Must be able to work in a hyper-agile and highly collaborative environment
- Support project life cycle activities including requirements gathering, project initiation, architecture, testing and quality assurance, project reporting and tracking
- Work with team and independently. This is not a slow-moving waterfall methodology but a fast and agile environment with rapid deliverables.
- Knowledge on Veeva or other major CTMS products would be highly preferred
- Must have at-least 2-3 full cycle implementation experience in data architecture and software development based projects. Experience in the Pharma industry or consulting is a must.
- Must have ability to lead and work as a Data Architect and Solution engineer with a very hands-on approach
- Must have deep experience and understanding of all aspects of data design, modeling, analysis and implementation specifically in the Biopharma industry (Domains: R&D, Clinical)
- Team player, must work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Conceptualize, develop and present to multiple stake holders
- Hands-on experience in cloud based (AWS) implementation projects
- Ability to work in a high velocity development mode
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- Must have experience working in GxP and validated environments
- Hands on experience delivering projects in formal software development life cycle (SLC) and computer systems validation (CSV) based environments
- Databases – e.g. Oracle RDBMS, SQL, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience working in AWS environment
- SOA and Mirco-services based architecture
- DevOps experience
- Scripting languages java script/typescript/python
- Strong familiarity with the Linux/Unix environment and GNU tools
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), No SQL experience
- Web UI experience is a plus (React, HTML 5, Spotfire, Tableau)
- Tools – Jeera, Confluence, MS Project