Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: Full Time
Salary: $120K + full time benefits
You must have 5+ years of experience in designing and building high volume services preferably written in PHP or Python.
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
- You have a deep understanding of SDLC, system design, data structure, algorithms and are comfortable working with highly scalable transaction-based applications.
- You have 3+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise integrations using REST web services and messaging Familiarity with modern PHP frameworks (Zend, Laravel, and/or Symfony) and design patterns (MVC)
- You care about code quality and you thrive in a test-driven environment You have experience with the following:
- Cloud-based architectures and common Internet technologies, e.g. Linux, MySQL, JQuery, JSON, AWS.
- Agile testing methodologies including ATDD and TDD Development using tools like Jira, GIT, Wiki
Proficiency in specific AWS products and services such as Cloudformation, S3, SNS, SQS, ELB, RDS, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience integrating DevOps, or working closely with DevOps teams
- Supported external APIs and/or developer communities.
- Working knowledge of Docker containers
- Familiarity and/or working experience in other programming languages like Java and/or Python or frameworks such as Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with Spring framework using Spring annotations is a plus.
For quick response contact : prabhu(at)solarissoftlabs(dot)com