Process Management Lead, Subject Matter Expert Level II
Active CBP/BI or TS Clearance is highly desired. Must be able to obtain DHS clearance prior to starting on project.
ArdentMC is a software development firm, focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government and invites you to join our dynamic organization. ArdentMC offers competitive salaries, 401K matching, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities, Daily Duties, Details:
- Liaison with the development team
- Support TID special projects and initiatives
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to team
- Coordinate daily activities of process management team
- Lead teams support for Directorate initiatives such as PSPD Expo and remote work planning
- Provide supplemental auditing, technical writing/editing, and other process management support
- Work to document, standardize and improve PSPD software development and maintenance processes.
- Identify and incorporate best practices to improve project planning, auditing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Attend meetings as required to cover all areas related to process management (e.g., DHS, CBP, OIT, PSPD, TID levels). On average, this will be 3-5 meetings per week.
- Provide technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the subject matter area.
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
- Commensurate experience in IT and in new and related older technology that directly relates to the required area of expertise.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, ArdentMC will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.