Kforce has a client in search of a Product Development Project Manager in Ashburn, VA.
The Company's Advanced Communications Product Delivery group is looking for a Project Manager to join the Technology and Product Delivery team. The position is an overarching PM function working on Program Management and Governance activities for the entire portfolio. This position will assist with strategic management of resources, interfacing with internal groups and vendors for priority alignment, front door processes, Agile delivery transformation, and key performance metrics. The PM will assist with contract management activities on a large, global 3rd Party managed services contract, including sourcing and legal reviews, offshore access requests, security audits for work locations, and other contract modification and compliance activities. This individual should be an energetic self-starter with a broad experience in product development, process improvement, and vendor management.
* Support contract governance activities for large Managed Services contract
* Maintain a broad suite of Project reports, dashboards, roadmaps, and key performance indicators, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of reported data across the team
* Interface with Portfolio Management and IT (VBIT/NSIT) for priority and resource assignment
* Interface with Advanced Communications Product group for roadmap, priority alignment, and Exec status
* Maintain and manage overall delivery priorities with ACPD PMs and Mid-range Server Support team
* Update project tracking tools and systems to accurately document project progress, key performance metrics, contract governance data
* Update and disseminate clear communication with ACPD team members regarding process improvements, contract governance, vendor intake, IT intake, MRSS intake, and Agile transformation
* Drive resolution of impediments for the team, escalate as needed
* Minimum eight years of related experience IT project, program, or portfolio management
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build trust, accountability, and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Effective, concise verbal and written communication skills
* Experience creating and delivering Executive level presentations
* Ability to run effective meetings with local and remote attendees, attendees from many time zones and cultures, using multiple collaboration tools
* Vendor management
* Experience in Agile Software Development methodology
* Master's degree in Business
* Relevant certification(s) such as PMP, SAFe Agile, ScrumMaster
* Relevant tools experience: Team Foundation Server, Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
* Familiarity with company PRT/LBA process
* Familiarity with Managed Service contract management, governance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.