The Core Systems team builds and operates Facebook's private cloud infrastructure, which is one of the largest cloud systems in the world, and tackles a wide range of problems like container management, service management, configuration management, continuous deployment, disaster recovery, capacity management, and several others. You will be responsible for creating product vision and strategy for significant parts of Facebook's private cloud infrastructure, with the goal of enabling high developer productivity among the rapidly growing engineering teams that rely on these products and solutions to build and scale their applications. You will work with a cross-functional team to help create the products at Facebook, with a strong focus on user experience. You will have the opportunity to help one of Facebook's mission critical infrastructure teams build a robust and cohesive platform for our heterogeneous services ecosystem.
- Drive product vision and direction of our cloud infrastructure and help shape the future of the industry
- Build relationships across Facebook engineering teams to understand gaps with existing products and services
- Execute user sentiment analysis and user studies
- Own and create comprehensive product specifications
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
- Develop product metrics to foster a culture of data driven decision making
- 5+ years experience in product management
- 5+ years building, delivering, and supporting cloud platform services or tools
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Experience working with senior leaders to drive business decisions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at