My Client, one of the largest distributors of construction materials in the country, is seeking a Project Manager-Security to join their team on a long-term contract basis. The Project Manager will lead end to end life cycle security projects using established project management guidelines.
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects used established processes.
- Coordinate the work effort of a project with assigned resources, including Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Developers, Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- Provide support to the Business Analysts in requirements gathering.
- Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of system development life cycle.
- Previous experience working on Security and IT Infrastructure Projects
- Regulated environment a plus
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong Organizational skill set
- Comfortable with in person and remote work.