Eliassen Group is seeking a highly driven and energetic Project Manager to support risk and compliance initiatives for a large financial services client. The Project Manager will work with executives in the risk and compliance organizations to assist in internal compliance audits and complete projects related to compliance and risk within the organization.Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Lead large, cross-functional teams in the completion of risk and compliance projects, programs and initiatives.
- Assist in leading internal compliance and risk audits for the PMO.
- Provide updates, reports and presentations to global risk executives, ensuring that projects are meeting requirements.
- Deliver strategic and regulatory risk initiatives with input from key stakeholders, including but not limited to global market risk executives, market risk managers, compliance managers, global risk analytics teams, and risk technology teams.
- Manage requirements design and program setup, including program governance, development of regulatory and management updates and program delivery accountability and activities end-to-end.
- Onboard and deliver new initiatives as mandated by global market risk executives and regulatory compliance requirements and contribute to the development of risk management capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience gained by working within the PMO for market risk or working for a large bank or financial services organization's PMO with deep expertise in regulatory risk initiatives program delivery.
- Experience in delivering business requirement documents, as well as, complex risk programs.
- End-to-end project delivery experience required, including owning and establishing risk requirements, regulatory milestones, and delivery of the technology.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills with presentation material and project plan design and experience are required.
- Ability to work with professionals at all levels of seniority, including key executives.
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- BA/BS required/MBA a plus/ PMP a plus.
Job ID: 338397 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!