Piper Companies is currently seeking a Project Manager in Fairfax, Virginia (VA) to work for a globally leading data analytics software company. The Project Manager will be responsible for installation and implementation of data analytics software from end to end. The Project Manager will also be responsible for organizing and accomplishing tasks in a high-pressure environment with the opportunity to increase professional growth. Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Ability to manage multiple medium/large scale, customer-facing projects.
- Manage customer relationships with senior members or both the technology and business teams.
- Create and own project plan including scheduling, milestones, dependencies and critical path.
- Lead cross-functional teams through multiple software development projects from initial stages to final delivery.
Compensation for the Project Manager:
- 10+ years' experience in IT, banking/financial arenas, and understanding of SDLC.
- Bachelor's degree with Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proven ability leading Agile SaaS project implementations.
Target Salary: $135,000/yearly (based on experience).
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Time off, Holidays and 401(k) Retirement plan.
Direct hire/placement with our client.
Project management professional, project manager, PM, PMO, PMP, product implementation, PRINCE-2, NIKU, Primavera, Microsoft project, Risk management, SAAS, waterfall, agile, Rational Unified Process, RUP, unified modeling language, UML, SQE, software implementation, fraud detection, customer communication, debt manager, MBA, information technology, IT, scrum, banking, change management process, PTO, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k.