Greetings from Hanker Systems Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
Job Title : Lead Engineer - QA
Location : Ashburn Virginia
Duration : Contract To Hire
Job Description Summary
The Client has a full-time, regular position for a Lead Engineer- QA in the Office of Data, Security and Technology (ODST). The Lead Engineer-QA will be responsible for defining strategy while driving and enabling test automation. In the Lead Engineer capacity, the person will be deeply engaged in the end-to-end application architecture, design, development, testing and operationalization of the developed products/applications. The position will also entail deep collaboration with various stakeholders outside of the core team, including but not limited to other technical specialists, project owners, project managers and business stakeholders.
- Manage, create, implement, and promote plans to identify and mitigate risk and to ensure continuous process improvement
- Manage and create plans that define QA / testing methodologies and procedures focused on user acceptance.
- Define and document the QA automation processes, best practices, automation frameworks and roll out to different projects across the group.
- Work with Applications Engineering and Services to architect an automation strategy
- Develop automation scripts to automate functional testing scenarios using automation tools
- Analyze current state of testing and requirements for automation.
- Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools for all platforms
- Develop a roadmap and detailed implementation plan for test automation.
- Collaborate with project teams to strategize & align long-term solution for automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams.
- Develop Automation Dashboards and formulate KPIs to highlight automation and determine improvement opportunities.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage and achieve efficiency goals through Automation.
- Assist management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Coach and mentor other Quality Assurance Analysts on QA Automation techniques and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development quality assurance utilizing agile development/scrum methodologies
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, maintaining, and executing automated testing solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Team Lead or in other leadership role.
- Experience working with and developing automated test scripts using test automation tools & frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience with automating testing on our major platforms such as Appian and ServiceNow
- Expert level understanding of quality management and current testing trends and methodologies
- Experience with cloud based technologies required.
- Advanced experience managing and tracking work using tools like Jira and VersionOne to follow Agile practices
- Strong experience in implementing and leveraging an automation framework.
- Strong experience in design and development of test plans and test cases/scenarios based upon functional requirements.
- Strong experience researching new technologies, identifying and learning best practices, adapting quickly, providing technical guidance to other team members, and presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
- Expertise with Informatica (preferred) and/or other ETL tools
- Familiarity with HPALM/Quality Center and Quick Test Professional and/or other testing tools
Leadership/Management Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive a positive “tone at the top” of the organization and hold others accountable for doing the same.
- Must be able to motivate and inspire employees at all levels of the organization in order to enhance team commitment and individual performance.
- Proven ability to develop, coach, and mentor staff, providing constant feedback and clear direction.
- Ability to promote collaboration by unifying teams, setting common goals and incentivizing collaborative behavior.
Ajay Kumar Rajauriya
OfficeX 803 | Direct:813-710-9759
5401 W Kennedy Blvd #100, Tampa, FL 33609