Our direct client working on cloud based platform servicing its clients in GRC domain is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist servicing the sales environment for a Contract to Hire position in New York, NY / Chicago, IL / Remote.
- The Sales Operations Specialist will assist the Director of Sales Operations and Enablement in the maintenance, organization, and updates of sales content and reporting for both internal and external consumption.
- This role requires sophisticated organizational skills, is tightly integrated with the pre-sales and post-sales teams, and provides exposure to many different projects and responsibilities.
- Create and maintain a Competitive Playbook for each client’s competitor by consolidating information learned from field and research into a reference able document for the field to stay abreast of competitive changes.
- Maintain record of references utilized in client’s sales cycles.
- Provide information when needed on overutilization and potential reference able customers.
- Be able to do market research, cruch and analyse data
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Highly proficient in crunching data and providing analytical summaries and reports in Excel.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com.
- Some Sales Forecasting experience would be needed.
- Some Market Research experience would be needed.
- Some RFP process management experience is a plus.
- Sharepoint experience is a plus
- Analytical in approach with the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Self-motivated, organized and driven by results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location - New York, NY/ Chicago, IL / any other location (Remote Job)
Type: 1 year Contract to Hire
Please send resume to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A2698A in Subject for immediate consideration.