Cloudious LLC is one of the fastest emerging IT Solutions and Services company headquartered in San Jose, CA with their global offices in Canada and APAC.
Role: Salesforce Developer
Job Location : Alpharetta , GA
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for configuration, development, and all technical (system) requirements. The Salesforce Developer position is responsible for working as a team member along with other key SFDC resources to deliver and maintain a complete solution. The Salesforce Developer works with multiple levels of the organization to ensure support of end-to-end solutions across multiple, cross-functional areas.
As part of the Professional Services - Salesforce Development team, you will have a strong understanding of client technology and operating systems. The Salesforce Developer will possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements / Skills:
• 4+ Year of Salesforce experience in Administration, configuration, customization, programming with Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and APEX Web services (REST and SOAP).
• 2+ Years of experience in object-oriented design and programming and object-oriented programming language like Java, C# or C++.
• 2+ Year of Customer Support and Client facing experience.
• Using Force.com API’s includes Metadata API, SOAP API, REST API, Apex REST API, Apex SOAP API and Data.com API.
• Building Managed packages in Force.com platform, Administrating profiles, Roles, hierarchy
• Creating Dashboards and reports, Governor limits, Exporting and importing data to and from Salesforce using ETL tools.
• Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Understanding of the SFDC Data model, Architecture.
• Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
• Should have Strong decision making abilities.
• Salesforce developer or admin certification is a plus.
• Knowledge of design patterns and how to apply.
• Knowledge of refactoring patterns and how to apply.