Title: SAP FICO With Revenue recognition
Location: Baton Rouge, LA after Covid
Need help in finding profiles for one of an upcoming opportunity . The consultant will be performing a super user responsibilities. See details below :
1- Good understanding of SAP Finance modules.
2- Experience with SAP Revenue recognition.
See below the details
Reporting to the Wave deployment lead, the successful candidate will be expected to support all deployment activities outlined below
Collaborate in the delivery of the SAP platform and or related enhancements to new markets or Agencies.:
- Prepare for and participate in project initiation meetings.
- Prepare kick-off materials, including system demos.
ii. Project Charters
iii. Project plans
- Schedule and deliver kick-off meetings, including demos
c. Document feedback
- Prepare and deliver the predefined training program
- Collaborate with Training Team to enhance training materials for specific learning needs.
b. Identify stakeholders and schedule training sessions.
c. Deliver formal training to end-users.
d. Provide ad-hoc training as and when needed.
- Support data cleansing and data gathering activities.
- Execute a predefined early adoption and cleansing program.
b. Measure agency progress and follow up on open items.
- Participate in the analytical review of the agencies financial data to identify areas of data improvementTest the revenue recognition module for new company codes.
- Test new company codes configured for the template.
b. Test new enhancements during deployment.
- Support data conversion activities.
- Deploy predefined data gathering templates to stakeholders.
b. Guide stakeholders through the data conversion process,
- Complete data and revenue reconciliations with end-users.
- Reconcile Agency revenues recorded under the new solution to legacy revenue systems prior to going live.
b. Support agency cutover activities to the new solution.
c. Support formal reconciliation and signoff of agency revenue recognition through go live.
- Provide Post Go-Live support
- Solution Adoption – support agencies post-go-live and ensure that the system is being adopted in accordance with SP&P.
b. Provide Finacial accounting support to agencies during month-end and quarter-end close.
a. Address any open items questions during the PGL period.
Work with management teams and local stakeholders to actively deploy the standard SAP Process and enhancements.
Evaluate change requests and support the resolution of these with stakeholders and SAP teams.
Ensure that all processes and enhancements are clearly communicated and supported by training and process documentation.
Collaborate ’s Training Team to enhance training materials for specific learning needs.
Required Skills and Experiance
- Superuser level knowledge of SAP system functionality, with an emphasis on modules below:
- SAP user knowledge (AO/BW).--NICE TO HAVE
b. SAP user knowledge of ECC FICO.
- Experienced Accounting & Finance knowledge. Must be able to understand revenue recognition accounting entries and trace these through the SAP systems.
- Must demonstrate that they are IT literate (Excel, Visio, Word, Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English.
b. Proficient at producing and presenting presentations with confidence.
c. Ability to develop strong relationships within the company and with third parties.
- Work on own initiative and be self driven in a COVID environment, that will require remote working. They will need excellent WIFI connectivity for project communication purposes.
Nice to have:-
- Experience with project management tools such as MS project/Smartsheet.
· Familiar with MS teams.
Thanks & Regards,
Charan |SME-Recruitment | Cell: / |