DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post. DMInc.com | Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Project Manager
with background experience in compliance security assessment functions. The Project Manager will be responsible for initiating, planning, tasking, monitoring, and controlling security assessment efforts for assigned state of Maryland government agencies and ensuring successful closure. This role will be responsible for performing the following tasks: Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Serve as the Project Manager for security assessment project teams.
- Analyze the scope of work for security assessment efforts and develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to outline task packages and deliverables.
- Develop project schedules for defined WBS task packages and assign work to project teams.
- Monitor project milestones, identifying, documenting, and tracking project status, issues, and risks.
- Build rapport with agencies stakeholders to understand constraints that may impact projectperformance to negotiate mitigation strategies.
- Assess the impact of project issues and risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Implement defined mitigation strategies to remove roadblocks for project teams and keep the projects on the critical path to success.
- Develop recommendations and milestones to mitigate operating risks based on organization mission objectives outlined in security policies, directives, orders, and standards.
- Analyze and validate results of vulnerability scans and penetration test exercises and generate and report findings.
- Develop, implement, and communicate project progress reports to Office of Security Management (OSM) staff on a predefine schedule.
- Monitor and analyzed the performance of implemented security assessment approaches, processes, procedures, methodologies, and coordinate with OSM staff to develop and implement quality improvements.
- Provide mentorship and training to junior project team members.
Required Knowledge, Skills/Certifications, and Abilities
- At least ten (10) years of experience managing projects and project teams.
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience performing security assessments.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related discipline.
Desired Knowledge, Skills/Certifications, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to engage agency stakeholders, build rapport, and facilitate removal of roadblocks for project teams.
- Ability to develop, motivate, and manage project teams.
- Self-starter, able to gather project requirements, develop and implement project plans, and oversee project executions to successful closure.
- Customer-oriented with excellent issue follow-through and resolution abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated.
- Able to perform gap analysis and initiate process, procedure, methodology improvements.
- Utilize tools and analytical skills to plan and execute tasks.
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- PMP or relevant industry project management certifications
- CISSP, or CISA, or CISM, or CRISC, or CAP, or relevant industry security certifications
- Experience with relevant laws and regulations: FISMA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS, GDPR etc .
- Experience with any of the following security controls frameworks: NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4, SANS 20 Critical Security Controls, CIS Controls (Basic, Foundational, and Organizational), COBIT 5, HITRUST Common Security Framework, ISO 27001/2, SOC 1/SOC 2
- Experience with any of the following assessment frameworks/models: Data Management Maturity Model (DMM), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF), NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST Privacy Framework
U.S Citizenship. Physical Requirement(s):
Crownsville, MD Min. Citizenship Status Required
: US Citizen Location
: Baltimore, MD area or Remote (but must be Eastern Standard Time Zone) Physical Requirements:
N/A Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.