Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a .NET Developer
supporting one of our largest Government Integrator clients. This is a 100% remote, short-term contract position.Title:
Sr .NET Web Developer Location:
100% Remote Duration:
3-month contract Rate:
if interested in pursuing this opportunity Responsibilities:
Top Skillsets Wanted:
- Designs, develops and analyzes complicated and difficult software programs for computer-based systems.
- Develops moderate complex documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Under limited supervision, prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Performs in-depth modeling, simulation and analysis. Designs and develops basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems with independent judgement.
- Using independent judgement, develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Provides detailed inputs for documentation of new or existing programs.
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
Good to Haves
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience
- Advanced level .Net programming experience using MVC architecture
- Advanced Sql Skills
- Advanced experience with 3rd party tools integration
- Agile Development experience
- Entity Framework
- REST & SOAP Web services
- Security Tool
- Automation Testing
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or