Senior Business Intelligence Architect- GRC Requisition #267276 Locations:
Richmond, VA; All FRS Locations, Remote Employment Eligible
The Richmond Fed is the proud home of the Federal Reserve's National IT organization-a nationwide team delivering technology solutions and support across the Federal Reserve System. Many National IT employees are located in Richmond, while others are based across the U.S. at other Federal locations.
When you join our team, you'll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better.
Bring your passion and we'll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It's all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work! About the Opportunity
Our National IT Office of the Chief Information Security Officer (OCISO) Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Architect.
As the Sr. BI Architect, you will report to the Manager- Governance, Risk & Compliance and play a key role in the design and implementation of GRC's data governance and data metrics strategy. You will build data analysis platforms and models to support GRC and improve operational effectiveness, and provide direction and consultation on methodologies, measures, and tools needed to ensure appropriate GRC processes and procedures are in place. Additionally, you will work with GRC's internal clients to design and execute solutions that will improve operational effectiveness while meeting their needs and requirements, and work on cross functional teams on matters related to GRC's data strategy. What You Will Do:
- Use advanced analytic techniques to create automated solutions to connect data sources, extract, transform and structure data to support continuous monitoring of risk and controls and create data visualizations for dashboards, analytical reports and executive presentations.
- Support overall risk analytics function to implement and enhance data management processes and procedures to ensure data solutions, toolsets and reporting are complete, accurate and valid.
- Provide high level consulting services in order to evaluate, recommend, design and make recommendations for updates to processes for improved data gathering and aggregation
- Anticipate client needs and identify client's business and technology requirements by establishing personal rapport with all clients and internal/ external resources.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to clients and leaders in complex situations
- Lead improvement and long-term technical solution discussions to further enhance GRC analytics functions and capabilities and present outcomes in written and verbal format to senior management
- Oversee initial project development surrounding new processes and integration of new processes and procedures.
Discover the Reason Why So Many People Love It Here!
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of data analytics, data visualization and data management experience. Experience working in governance, risk, compliance, or related function preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools including Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with Python and SQL scripting.
- Experience working with control validation metrics.
- Experience with data manipulation, data classification, and data filtering and data management best practices
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and understanding of IT Infrastructure components, systems and operational processes.
- Knowledge of AI, Machine Learning and advanced analytics techniques.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to tailor communications to their appropriate audience and present information in a credible, confident, and influential manner. Communicates in a concise, direct and purposeful way.
When you join Federal Reserve's National IT organization, not only will you find a challenging and purposeful career, you'll also have access to a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth, including:
Other Requirements and Considerations:
- Great medical benefits
- Pension and 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee resource networks
- Paid volunteer leave
- Flexible work options
- Onsite amenities that make working here fun!
The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond provides equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
- Candidates should review the Bank's Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org .
- Sponsorship is not available for this role. The selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility for this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- The Richmond, VA hiring range for the Senior Business Intelligence Architect- GRC (Advisor- IT- Senior) is $106,200 - $132,600 annually.
- Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual's knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience. For candidates located outside of Richmond, VA, the salary range may be adjusted for your geographic location.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by March 12, 2021.