Do you want your next job to be at an entertainment giant that works on terabytes of real time data streaming pipelines?
This is a senior data engineering position focusing on Python , SQL, and AWS skills in the ETL and data warehousing functions. This growing team is working with 90 million records daily to build scalable data pipelines for different teams creating a rich user experience, ultimately driving more content consumption.
This team is looking for strong data skills in both SQL and Python ETL environments, excellent communication and the ability to ramp up with no assistance in this fast paced environment and contribute independently in a collaborative team.
This role is indefinitely remote and starts as a contract to hire (W2 only) with conversion to perm within the first 6-12 months Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience with the following:
- ETL (Kafka, Informatica)
- Snowflake data warehousing experience
- AWS S3 (and other offerings preffered)
- Building ETL pipelines from scratch
- Building data lakes from scratch
- Building data warehouses from scratch
- Collaborating with external engineering teams
- Participation in Agile Sprints, Standups, Architecture meetings & more
- Mentorship of junior engineers/interns when necessary (5-10% of role)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000, DOE
- This role is 100% remote indefinitely
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- 401k with 6% match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.