We have an opening for a Senior Test Data Engineer with a direct client in Milwaukee that does NOT allow c2c. Start working remotely and eventually work in Milwaukee when deemed safe to return to office.
In this role you will collaborate with a team of engineers and product managers to develop test plans, collect data to make well informed decisions for data integration team.
- Lead/own QA effort for applications/projects, certifying and signing off code releases.
- Liaise with the business/developers/BAs at concept stage to determine testing strategy and coverage.
- Actively implement Test Automation where possible and ensure that it is up to a certain standard.
- Develop an automation roadmap and help initiate the right framework and maintain the existing automation suite.
- Review the code, designs and testing for peers.
- Develop, modify, and execute automated scripts and programs for testing, primarily focused on Automated functional and regression testing.
- Design and execute test scripts, analyze output and record results.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Debug software applications using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for applications.
- Identify defects/anomalies and investigate their cause; document and track these defects.
- Understand, maintain and improve the existing test process.
Candidates able to work as our direct w2 employee can apply by emailing resume to