Job Description: Overview
Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun offers a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun's list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. General Services Administration, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Responsibilities
- Development using Alfresco for content management capabilities.
- Server-side Java Development
- Involve in Design, Testing, deployment of Alfresco related requirements
- Designing and developing solutions leveraging Alfresco - object model, security model, taxonomy, search, user interface, and workflow
- Solid understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts
- Experience in configuring Alfresco for production environments
- JEE Java, Spring, JSP/Servlets, XML, XSLT, XPath, Hibernate, web/application servers (Tomcat)
- Experience in Entity extraction using PDFBox, IText or other libraries
- Experience in Ingesting a large amount of data into Alfresco
- Modifying bulk metadata of documents
- Experience with Apache Solr, or any other search engines to load and search data and writing Java interface
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
- Familiarity with Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Highly desired: Automating environment creation scripts on AWS
- Demonstrated experience in using AWS or other Cloud technologies
- Alfresco Content Services Certified Engineer Developer certification
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other IT degree
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Karsun Solutions pays 100% of employee only Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-term disability.
We offer Vision coverage, 401(k) with immediate vesting and a competitive PTO policy.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.