Why Work Here?
“Fast growing, engineer driven company with friendly work environment.”
We are looking for a passionate Sr Full Stack Software Engineer to design, develop and improve our core data platform and the products we build on it. Interview for this position will be conducted remotely.
We primarily use Microsoft technology stack. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis and design to tests and deployment.
- Write clean, well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Full-Stack Web Development, ASPX, MVC, JQuery, Angular and Web Services
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
Compensation: Based on experience of candidate
Employment Type: Full-Time
About: Software company focusing on the design and implementation of cutting edge data solutions that help mitigate risk for leading organizations.