Senior Infrastructure Services Engineer Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of the IT Governance and Assurance Department, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership across IT. This role supports key project driven initiatives, as well as operational tasks to maintain the integrity of infrastructure environment. The IT Governance and Assurance department will focus on advancing organizational goals through the effective and efficient use of IT, by ensuring IT has the necessary capabilities and controls to enhance the stability of DTCC products. The department is responsible for maturing core IT business management and governance capabilities. Your Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Operate in an agile software delivery methodology environment that is highly focused on developing, deploying and enhancing build pipelines for CI/CD & IaC projects in the AWS Cloud.
- Work collaboratively with support teams to troubleshoot and resolve Cloud based production issues including Level 1-3 support of CI/CD tools.
- Ensure all Cloud infrastructure components meet proper performance, compliance and capacity standards.
- Contribute towards continual service improvement activities related to the delivery of cloud services.
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture with our AWS infrastructure.
- Partner with IT Architecture for onboarding and future support of new tools and Cloud technologies.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
About UsAbout DTCC
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters' preferred with equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge of at least 3 of the AWS cloud services - including: Lambda, S3, ECS, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB/ALB, SQS, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, RDS & Aurora. (AWS certifications a plus)
- Experience with provisioning and configuration tools using Terraform with AWS Cloud Formation is required.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD Pipelines leveraging CloudBees Jenkins and Apache Groovy scripting is required
- Familiar with common software engineering principles such as object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- AWS Developer Associate certification a plus
- Financial Services Industry knowledge with ITP / GTR is required.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The IT Governance and Assurance Department focus on advancing organizational goals through the effective and efficient use of IT, by ensuring IT has the necessary capabilities and controls to enhance the stability of DTCC products. The department will also be responsible for maturing core IT business management and governance capabilities.