Immediate need for a talented Senior Java Full-Stack Developer with experience in the Mortgage Industry. This is 6 Months Contract to hire opportunity with long-term potential and it is located in McLean, VA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-01430
- Technical Must Haves: Angular 10, Java script framework, spring Boot and MongoDB(Required) . jBPM and Drools(preferred).
- Professional Experience -Cloud project experience
- Soft Skill Must Haves: Able to escalate, willingness to help others and collaborating with others.
- embrace change and innovation, and push the boundaries of what is possible?
- embody Agile delivery at the core of your culture?
- have rock solid tech skills that will drive teams and organizational direction on solutions and architecture. You will bring modern approaches and know where the landmines are.
- have full stack covered with all key modern languages under your belt? You are going to have to get into all parts of the code, as well as implement some of it, so you will need to know this stuff up and down!
- You will be a mentor to the team, driving full (and accurate) adoption of modern software engineering and delivery practices (Real Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience engineering awesome solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies and degree preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS). This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Good communication skills. The incumbent will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js, Python,
- Modern Tools: Jenkins, Cucumber, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Cloud: AWS
- Other: EKS, Docker, Openshift
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Collaborative attitude
- Aim to be innovative
- Thoughtful and inspiring leader
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Our client is a leading Mortgage Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration