Senior Oracle UPK Training Consultant
We are seeking an experienced Senior Oracle UPK Trainer/Consultant to provide expertise in training and develop instructional materials.
- Analyze the project scope in detail by conducting interviews
- Develop training courses and materials
- Facilitate training courses for end users
- Develop simulations that incorporate elements of learning scenarios using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Compile, edit, and review documents in coordination with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure validity and accuracy of training materials and documentation
- Upload, test, document and maintain course materials.
- Partner closely with change leadership team and internal SMEs to deliver excellent training materials and training classes
- Create training communications as needed (job aids, notification of system changes, etc.)
- Over 5 years of experience in Instructional Design
- Significant experience developing training material utilizing Oracle UPK.
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12
- Experience with GL, AP, AR, Fed Admin is preferred
- Experience with Oracle Federal Financials is preferred
- Experience with Oracle Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) is preferred
- Ability to identify and establish ongoing training needs, make recommendations, and provide updates to training materials
- Experience with developing simulations using UPK
- Ability to design, develop, and facilitate training classes
- Experience with the latest technologies in authoring programs, audio, graphics, video, and animation
Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills
No phone calls please
Please send us your resume in a word file.