Please, no third parties.
This position will be onsite after COVID, and there is no relocation assistance available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering and stakeholder follow-up including task analysis, database implementation, as well as software design, development, review, & testing.
- Leveraging your software development and analyst skills, make a significant impact on business systems needs.
- Polish websites, confirm best security practices are implemented for sites, services, and data.
- Develop scheduled reporting capabilities and self-service interfaces for stakeholders to use in support of their data analysis for Business needs.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience and success developing and analyzing financial (or similar) systems, experience with a legacy codebase is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of development experience with C#, .NET MVC, & .NET Core, specifically for Web and Data Services.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field is highly preferred.
- Conceptual knowledge of ERP and financial systems
- 5+ years of SQL and SQL Server experience, including working knowledge of database entity relationship modeling, object-oriented analysis, design patterns, unit testing and database best practices.
- Strong experience with SSRS (SSIS is highly preferred).
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI or Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with financial database application development or similar using SQL with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Excel would be useful and is preferred.
- Experience with software version control systems (Subversion and/or Git preferred).
- Commitment to quality in code and delivered solutions.
- Interest and experience working in a collaborative development environment (Kanban, Scrum, Agile, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work directly with numerous stakeholders in an analyst capacity.
- Self-motivator and self-starter; ability to multi-task and manage work effectively with respect to business priorities.
tags: senior software engineer, senior programmer analyst, senior .net developer, senior web application developer, senior web applications developer, ssrs developer, sql server developer