An innovative team in Center City Philadelphia that develops next generation health solutions, is hiring for a Senior UX Designer. You will get to create interaction designs for new commerce and a customer portal system while also conducting research.
The UX team will be collaborating with teams of engineers, researchers and other designers. As a senior designer, you will be co-leading a product squad. This opportunity allows you to propose user research to help your team understand user problems and workflow, validate UI concept designs, measure usability and conduct research sessions. This is a contract position from now until the end of the year, but it is a multi-project so extension is likely. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of 5+ years creating designs for web and mobile applications.
- Online portfolio of exemplary design and UX deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of UX and interaction design best-practices and patterns.
- Innate ability to understand complex systems, ability to see the big picture.
- Exceptional listening and personal interaction skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player, problem-solver, relaxed and determined, love to laugh.
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience designing ecommerce systems or systems that involve complex workflows
- Experience designing mobile native and mobile web applications
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Tech Breakdown The Offer
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future