Service Desk Analyst
Technical Operations Center- Islandia LI
Founded in 1994, ATSG is a tech-enabled IT Services and Solution Provider that delivers Digital Innovation providing tangible business value and exceptional Client experiences through the sale and delivery of Technology Solutions as a Service (TSaaS).
Headquartered in Westchester County, NY and with offices throughout the Tri-State Area, we serve Clientele in multiple industries throughout the United States. We offer services with an array of commercial and technological choices for our Clients, ranging from traditional project-based and support services, through complete consumption-based managed services models, inclusive of Private, Public and/or Hybrid cloud-based alternatives.
The Service Desk Analyst is the central point of contact between the customer and ATSG s service delivery organization. The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to provide a wide range of services related to Incident Management and Request Management as defined by ITIL. Setting customer expectations and providing useful status updates is necessary as part of the job to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Receive/log customer Incidents & Service Requests received by phone, email or self service
- Accurately classify, prioritize, and record Incident. Record details into the ticketing system
- Provide first contact resolution when possible
- Assist with dispatch functions and routing of tickets to field techs
- Route tickets to tier-2 resolvers when necessary
- Track and communicate with the customer throughout ticket lifecycle
- Ticket closing upon customer consent
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365, Azure AD, Active Directory, Exchange O365, OneDrive.
- 2+ years working with Active Directory
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
- Experience with printers, wireless access point, network switch, and VOIP/PBX hardware and configuration. Working knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, GPO and various network troubleshooting tools
- Writing resolutions and processes and contributing to internal knowledge-base
- Continual Service Improvement for Service Desk function
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and lifecycle
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with staff members; a good team player
- Customer focused with an understanding of business impacts with Exceptional customer service skills and oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Ability to take and provide direction
- Familiar with IT Service Management concepts, practices, and procedures. ITIL knowledge a plus.
- 4+ years Service Desk experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical Certifications: CompTIA, A+, MSCE a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package with Med/Dental/FSA/401(k)/Generous PTO.