The Enterprise Technology team works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation. Working with CIO, Technology Executives, Services Owners, and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization. Work you'll do
As a ServiceNow professional within our team you will develop applications to fulfill modern data capture. Consultants will utilize ServiceNow and potentially SharePoint capabilities, as well as the best practices for software development methodologies outlined by Deloitte, to ensure that their work is compliant, efficient, and effective. Team members are responsible for requirements analysis, system design, and playing a vital role throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Support implementation and O&M practices while taking ownership of technical tasks
- Collaborate with fellow developers and testers in an Agile development
- Work with government product owner to provide technical insight on business requirements and functional design
Our Technology Services Optimization (TSO) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams. Qualifications
- Must have ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Working knowledge in ServiceNow Configuration Management, general ServiceNow System Administration, Security/access configuration in ServiceNow, development and implementation of ServiceNow HR module, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/orBusiness Process Modeling (BPM)
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases, Python, and enterprise software (e.g. ERP)
- Experience with web services integration, specifically SOAP and REST
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, and Scheduled Jobs DS&J IntelligenceCommunity
- How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.