VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: SOA Architect
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hire Type: Contract
The SOA Architect must have a combination of:
• Provide expertise in the design, development and implementation of SOA integrations and software solutions that meet the business requirements of the organization. Create, review designs , design patterns for Oracle Service Bus , Oracle SOA Suite
• Experienced in integrating multiple ERP (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc) Systems and manage transaction validation at Interface level
• Responsible for creating application architecture and design documents in compliance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).Strong knowledge and implementation expertise in integration patterns as per KCI Standards
• Hands on OSB implementation experience - OSB proxy service and business service for different protocols, message flows , DB adapters ,File &FTP adapters, JMS resources and adapter , Java Callout , Service call out, Exception handling, Security
• Oracle SOA Suite 11g – SCA, Oracle BPEL, Human Workflow ,Mediator , OWSM , JCA adapters (DB , JMS, File , FTP),BAM, Composite and component level exception handling, Security , Transaction Management
• Architect with a balanced view of all key architectural quality metrics such as performance, scalability, reliability, availability, agility and interoperability
• Good knowledge in different web service open standards including WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-Addressing and other WS-* stack
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities are:
• Understanding KCI requirement, work alongside KCI Solution partners, and prepare the requirement and design document based on the client inputs for the interfacing and recommended solutions
• Coordinating with Project team and manage development deliverable in-line with client requirement and Experience in responding and interacting to/with customer-facing activities like status-update reporting
• Design and implementation of SOA Services and provide expert knowledge to SOA Dev Team
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc