Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is a fast growing company, seeking a highly motivated Senior Developer to build and implement functional software solutions, that thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment including the ability to engage in open and animated peer review sessions, able to change direction quickly, and an eagerness to learn new technologies. This position is available for remote and hybrid work.
- Collaborate with software architects and developers
- Produce code to develop easy maintenance and extension of DSI software products
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Perform validation and verification testing prior to deploying implementations
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years experience with software development, infrastructure development, or related field
- Working understanding of SQL, SSL Certificates, and Single Sign on Configurations
- Understanding of the asp.net application lifecycle from IIS to the DOM
- Experience with Windows environment and Visual Studio
- Experience with .NET, SaaS, and Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Good verbal / written communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently and in a team
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working environment for individuals interested in conquering technology barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.